letter

Dear students in grades 1, 2, and 3,

Please visit the new part of The News Fox made just for you! It's called the Primary Zone. You will find it by clicking on a button that says Primary Zone. It will have things that you might find fun including games! Visit soon!



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Annoymous Help Suggestion Page

I am thinking of making an annoymous help suggestion page. This is where, if you want help with anything, you can email me and a person of my choice (not me) will give you an answer to your help question. Use a random nickname that has something to do with your question so no one will know who you are. I want to know if you want this to be a part of The News Fox. I will set up the page and only a few selected questions will be posted. The "answer person" will email me and I will post it. You can comment if you want this section to exist or email me a question and I will take that as a yes. Thanks for you support!

No comments:

Post a Comment