letter

Dear students in grades 1, 2, and 3,

Please visit the new part of The News Fox made just for you! It's called the Primary Zone. You will find it by clicking on a button that says Primary Zone. It will have things that you might find fun including games! Visit soon!



Wednesday, December 14, 2011

10 Days Until Christmas

Time to get riled up! Christmas is only 10 days away and the Holidays are 2 days away! I know I haven't been writing quite as much but I will write until the end of the week and then I will go on my holidays. Over the holidays I will only be doing a Christmas count-down. On to other business, we are all encouraged to wear red and green, or a Santa hat, on Thursday and Friday. Now start Christmas shopping! Christmas is getting closer even as you read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment